Opt Out of the Ormsby County Education Association

As a Carson City School District Teacher, you don’t have to be part of the union!

You Can Opt Out In 3 Easy Steps

Step 1: Download

Click below to get the pre-written opt-out letter for your county.

Step 2: Add Your Info

Update the letter with your name, address and other details.

Step 3: Mail

Print and mail the letter to the mailing address listed.

Complete the following form to receive immediate access